[T3] Brake failure ‘67 Fastback

Jesse Hernandez spendthrift9 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 13:29:25 PST 2018

Jim, I will do so.  I only have access on the weekend as the vehicle is in Northern California and I am in Southern California.  I am out of town so it will be a couple of weeks.  I am going next week to Arizona to take in some spring baseball.  Thank you for your help on this.
Jesse

Sent from my iPhone