[T3] 1970 Fastback FI won't start

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 19:32:06 PST 2018

Jim ... I know about the "two clicks" when the key is turned on and the
fuel pump is activated.

         You've gone over this listening for the 2 "clicks, numerous times.

But where do the "clicks" come from?
Do both "clicks" come from the Fuel Pump Relay?
And physically, exactly where is the F.P.R. located?
Under the dash?
Right or left of the steering column?

You know I have some difficulty contorting my body to lay on my back on the
edge of the seats and looking up under the dash.  But I think I can do it,
if I know where to look.

Maybe I should just point my phone camera up and under the dash and take
several photos.

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Squareback, FI, MT, One-owner
Rockport, TX (winter)