[T3] Things you never think about....

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Feb 19 16:32:46 PST 2018

Bad door plastic is what ruined most of the A2's, when the leaked they
leaked INTO the car, rotting out the floors.

Question though, I used to be able to glue TO plastic sheet with Liquid
nails for flooring, however when it went VOC they took the solvent out and
it no longer stuck to anything.  What is on the market today that sticks to
plastic sheet and seals it?

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com