[T3] [Non-DoD Source] Parts Or Metal Recycle?

Dorough, Don CIV, NPPSC N3/PSD Pensacola don.dorough at navy.mil
Tue Feb 27 11:57:22 PST 2018

Sorry to hear that you are "getting out of the T-3's"  But I guess "all good things must come to an end"  eventually

Do you happen to have any donor sheet metal parts that would fit a '70 Fastback?  I'm in need of some specific sheet metal to

If you do, you can email me directly at don.dorough at navy.mil or call me at (850) 748-3239

Thanks,
Don