[T3] Anyone familar with the AN reusable hose fittings?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jul 12 18:32:41 PDT 2018

hooked up the Setrab oil cooler to the engine today, and they use the rubber
hoses with the stainless

braid over them, and the re-usable AN 8 fittings, the pretty red and blue
ones.... the package says bugpak 3131

but I cant find info.

Question, the straight ones had barbs on the fitting that fits in the hose
after you put the compression

sleeve over the hose, but the 90's I got just have a straight tube about a
half inch that goes into the hose.

Im not much of a youtube guy, but from what I saw that "type" of fitting is
for the braided hose, no mention of

the difference between the barbed one and the non-barbed,  anyone know if
the non-barbed ones are for

a different kind of hose?

Thanks

KEith

Topnotch Restorations

topnotch at nycap.rr.com

http://www.topnotchresto.com

71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"

93 RX7  "Redstur"

95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"

"hanging out at the tail end of the bell

curve, and loving every minute of it!"