[T3] Running rough, etc.

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 10:56:44 PDT 2018

Thanks for tips.  Oil light does (now) work when ign. is "on", oil level OK, timing right on (but know nothing about "dwell"), pressure sensor hose ok, ...so...if no rain, will check valve gaps and put in clean fuel filter.....but...one spark plug may be trouble...worried that something may have happened to the threads the last time plugs were checked...and I don't care to replace a head, or know how to install an insert.   I know now to use graphite on plugs, not oil, to ease insertion and removal.