[T3] I've got another question , same one I asked a while back.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 11:10:07 PDT 2018

I don't recall what the stock muffler looked like . I do recall since both
muffler piped are fixed at the muffler.  Then add in the small rear HE .
Seems to me one would need to remove the clamps from both sides in order to
gain enough room to insert anything . Seems the reason for the larger od on
the empi header where it then becomes the od of the rest of the header
pipes is to create a stop . Perhaps the stock muffler pipes don't go over
the HE pipes as far can't tell from photos I see. Yes as Bob said welded
flanges is best yet I don't have that option now.