[T3] Super beetle with flat windshield

Dennis Stiefel dad23boys at live.com
Sun Jul 29 16:03:14 PDT 2018

________________________________

Doing a Beetle front drum to Ghia front disk conversion should be
straightforward, since that's what most of those kits were made to do.

Not sure, but a Beetle rear drum to Type 3 rear drum should be just as easy.
I think all you would need to swap are the backing plates, wheel cylinders,
drums, and hubs.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

I have all of those parts although I need to replace the shoes, go through the wheel cylinders and maybe turn the drums. Could I stick with the T-1 master cylender? Or do I need to put aT-3 master cylender or something else. They might be the same but I can't remember.

Dennis