[T3] Parts!

William Jahnkow catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Fri Jun 22 19:40:10 PDT 2018

 I understand that water and dirt came enter the fuel tank because of the overflow hose being cracked or missing. What I don't quite understand is since the fuel flows from the tank through the fuel filter to the pump and there is that much water in the bottom of the tank since the tanks outlet is at the very bottom I would think the car would not run very well with enough water at the tanks bottom. It might mix with the fuel during driving and ethanol attracts moisture making things worse. Years ago when ever water was in the fuel the car would just quit but back then we had no ethanol added. All fuel tanks draw fuel from the bottom , maybe not like these tanks which you can run dry since the outlet is at the very bottom. What am I missing here?

william