[T3] be-brake bracket problem

Bobnotch bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 09:54:58 PDT 2018

Yes, that bracket is welded to the tunnel.
I think welding a washer would be a good easy solution, since the pin is usually rusted to the handle.
One could even tack weld the pin (put the tack near the top to make it easy to get to for pin removal) to the washer, if the pin actually slides easily thru the handle.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ factory sunroof