[T3] 2018 Invasion

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Mar 15 16:12:19 PDT 2018

Ill have to see what I can dig out for the auction, I know I have some good
stuff.

Buried in snow here in NY, looking at a very very late spring here this
year, but were used to it, colder springs and reluctant summers but Id
rather not have the heat going full bore in June this year anyway :-)

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"