[T3] 2018 Type 3 Invasion

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Mar 25 11:45:15 PDT 2018

Marion,

Count Melissa and me in for all the events, except that Melissa could be
talked out of the Factory tour if there are other equally disinterested spouses
willing to stay behind and commiserate.

We have hotel reservations for 4 nights, but we could cancel Sunday night if
everyone plans to head toward home Sunday afternoon. I'd be interested in
hearing what others are planning.

We're looking forward to seeing Marion & Peg, as well as all the other
Invaders, but still haven't decided which Squareback will make the trip.

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org