[T3] Western Great Lakes Caravan

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed May 2 21:40:30 PDT 2018

John Jaranson prodded me to look at our caravan route more closely.

At this point I'm thinking of starting on Wed, going south thru IL
then diverting slightly east and catching the southern tip of IN,
including Evansville. That takes us a bit more east in KY and I see
that we'll be almost central in TN. We should arrive easily in time
for the thursday evening kickoff dinner and gettogether.

If it turns out that we have people wanting to join us from farther
west, but not close to the Evansville route, I can be talked into the
more western route.

The total journey should be under 12 hours, which makes this easy
with one night on the road, probably in KY.

Speak up now if you think you'll try to join us, because it will take
some time to finalize the route and arrange meeting place and time.
If you don't speak up, you lose your voice in the caravan route, so
speak up now.

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org