[T3] Western Great Lakes Caravan

Dennis Stiefel dad23boys at live.com
Thu May 3 05:36:11 PDT 2018

Jim I don’t know if this is what all in your group are thinking ( if it is dis regard this). If you are heading to Indiana then Central Kentucky I assume you are taking I65. Once you get on 65 that will take you to the Huntsville/Decatur area where you would get off on I565. 565 turns into US-72 on the other side of Huntsville that goes straight into Scottsboro and the hotel is on 72 right beside the Walmart. I guess I’m saying if you can get to 65 it’s easy going from there on (except you have to go through Nashville traffic).

Sent from my iPhone