[T3] 2018 Type 3 Invasion

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Sun May 27 17:14:02 PDT 2018

Wow! Just over 2 weeks until we head out for the Invasion!

I have updated the Invaders list and map with all the latest updates including adding some columns for the Saturday dinner, the Museum Tour, the Early-bird Get-together, and the T-shirt pre-orders. Please check it out and make sure your info is correct.

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2018Invasion/Invaders2018.html

Gary & Bev are going to be making the Invasion name tags buttons starting tomorrow and are going to be using the Invaders list to print them out. If you know you are not going to be coming, please let me know so I can take you off the list.

Also, I am placing the order for the Invasion shirts on Tuesday. E-mail me (john at carartbyjohn.com) if you want to get your pre-order in to guarantee you get the size and quantity you need. No need to pre-pay and no obligation to buy them if something comes up. Just trying to make it easy.

Also, please get in touch with Marion (mmmpwm at bellsouth.net) about the Early-bird Get-Together, the Museum Tour and the Saturday Dinner. Deadline for the Saturday Dinner is June 8th.

'Bama or Bust!!!

Later,
John Jaranson