[T3] 72 Stock Manual Trans

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 09:21:45 PST 2018

I honestly don''t know, as I've never dug deep into a stock T-3 trans.
I've been running a 73 Super beetle trans in my Notch for over 18 years
though, and never had an issue.I did have that trans in 2 other cars prior too.
The space between 3rd and 4th is a little long, but then that's expected with
the 3.88:1 gearing. But then I don't "hot rod" it either.
Bob