[T3] Fresh air fan motor

Dennis Stiefel dad23boys at live.com
Fri Oct 19 18:23:00 PDT 2018

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 19, 2018, at 7:33 PM, David <rdavid at rochester.rr.com> wrote:
>
> [[[I don't drive it much in the summer or the rain anymore so I don't miss
> it.]]]
>

> Now THAT sounds funny! I understand why you say that Dennis after being at
> this past Invasion in Alabama, but that is so backwards from us up here in
> the North that only drive our T3's in the summer!
>
> Dave Pallo
>
> '72 Square ~ Elwood
>
> Fairport, New York

LOL actually this past summer was a little mild for us at least for the most part.  We are just now getting weather to where I can drive her and be comfortable. I even had to turn the heat on a little the other night. It will be good driving till about the end of May baring the will be a snowless winter for us. Gilmore enterprises came out with an AC kit for our cars recently. It looks interesting and uses a modern compressor that uses less power than the ones used in the dealer installed one. But it’s around $1700 so probably will continue to just set out most of the summers.

Dennis