[T3] Short block

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Thu Oct 25 11:41:44 PDT 2018

Hello all,
                Well its finally time to consider a rebuild. Anyone know where I can obtain a short block consisting of just the bottom end already assembled?
No P&L or heads needed I have plenty of them I will refurbish and setup. Looking for 1600CC.

My engine was a bit tired not sure how much but I pulled a major stupid and ran it out of oil. No the oil light did not come on.
Turned out the wire was not making contact on the gauge/pressure switch sensor. Its always had a slight nock but it got much louder yesterday on the way to work.
I just checked the oil and it was just touching the tip of the dipstick and I do mean just touching. Put some oil into it and its much quieter now about where it was.
I know I have helped things along down the rebuild sooner than later path with this numbskull move. ☹

                Going to drive it the way it is for now as my other car is in transmission rebuild mode when it rains it pours 😐

Daniel Du Vall

P.S. All razing is totally called for ☹