[T3] t71 Squareback MT/FI - Upper Torsion Arm Thrust Ring

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Mon Sep 3 11:19:20 PDT 2018

I see them occasionally in the Samba classifieds.  If you are in a hurry, try PM’ing "Mario Steinhauser” (aka T3H, or Type 3 Headquarters) or Boo-Koo-Z (aka Joel, T3P, or Type 3 Parts) on theSamba; they may have used good or NOS parts.
I always use a moly EP grease for the front end (and BJs, wheel bearings, CVs, steering box, latches...) with good results.
-Phil