[T3] Fuel Primer.Switch..

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 15:58:01 PDT 2018

1.)  What (chemically) does Seafoam do when added to the fuel tank?
2.)  What quantity is added to our 10+ gallon tank?
3.)  How many "treatments" are recommended?

Since we've been cautioned about putting products  (which "coat" the inside
of our fuel tanks) why is Seafoam recommended?

Does Seafoam get
1.)"mixed" with the fuel
2.) pumped through the filter, fuel pump, fuel lines, injectors and burned
it the cylinders WITHOUT creating any I'll effects?

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Squareback, FI, MT, One-owner
Rockport, TX (winter)