[T3] Carb Balancing Issue

Jeff C knowonelse at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 11:41:35 PDT 2018

Once I got the engine to run continuously (previous message) it is on to
running issues.

I previously set the carbs to the initial setting per the carb book and it
sounded good.

However, when checking with the Uni-Syn they were way out of balance and
running too fast at idle.

I adjusted the highest revving carb, the left, to as low as it could get,
and it was still running high.

I adjusted the air mixture as well and it didn't change to any lower RPMs.

Now what? I can't adjust the RPM any lower mechanically, and adjusting the
air mixture doesn't change things either.

Jeff '67 stock Sqbk
Nevada City CA