[T3] Keith has inspired me...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Sep 19 17:01:15 PDT 2018

Oh lord, what DID I do!
at least Hothe doesnt have a Turbo on it...

Took some time to install the muffler heat shield and rear tin today, now
that I think the engine may be in there for a while.  I have a 700 mile
round trip with it starting tomorrow.  RUnning well, still doesnt track
quite right, it gets leaner the more throttle you ask for until you floor it
and then the full rich kicks in and richens it up a bit.  Cant get rid of
the bucking yet either, but Im waiting on a new TV with vacuum advance on
it, im only running retard now so things will change when I get that hooked
up properly.

KEith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"