[T3] Keith has inspired me...

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 07:43:37 PDT 2018

While we didn't go turbo with Rob's car, we did go type 4 power (a 1700), and IRS to
his 65 type 3 (the Pile). For us, we mostly just unbolted the swing axle out, and
rolled the IRS in under it. We already converted the rear of the body to accept an
engine hanger bar (needed to support the type 4 engine), so part of his conversion
to IRS was already done. Rob likes that the car is lowered in the rear, but still clears
the tires without the need for adding the metal strips to push the rear fenders out.

Brian, are you going to use the FI you have? Or are you going with the 4 barrel set up?
Bob

----56-Original Message-----