[T3] electric pumps cont'd

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Apr 3 09:57:17 PDT 2019

Sounds like a plan to me. The OE wiring can be used, but not the relay
under the dash, as you'd need something to active it. You can use the
wires though.
What you'll probably find, is that you won't be using the mechanical
pump any more, as the electric one lives a long time. I had one in my T-34
before I sold it, and drove it out to Colorado Springs and back in 2012,
with all the heat that normally comes from summer including going thru
Hay(de)s Kansas in 114*F temps. The pump worked just fine thru it,
even though the starter wasn't happy from the excess heat.
Bob