[T3] Fuel Pump Circuit

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 10:56:37 PDT 2019

Jim, isn't there 2 wires that come into the engine bay in the left front corner that travel back to the under seat relay? I think 1 of them powers the ECU, while 1 is a ground. On the t-4, both are hot, which is why I remember them.
Dennis, there should be a white wire (FI wire sized) that connects to the white wire sticking out of the harness where you've got your green wire plugged in. If you ground it (body side) with a jumper wire, and turn on the key, the pump should run. It's the ECU's pump ground wire, or #19 wire. The car harness side goes all the way to the front FI pump relay. You could pull the ECU out, and with an ohm meter check your wiring from terminal #19 to the other wires in the general area to find the other end of #19 in the FI harness.
I hope this helps.
Bob