[T3] Fuel Pump Circuit

Dennis Stiefel dad23boys at live.com
Sun Apr 21 18:23:34 PDT 2019

> Looked good, Dennis. We could hear you fine, and the jiggle in your cell
> phone holder wasn't too bad. Interesting effect in the beginning, when you
> were just standing still.
>
> If you're getting 2 relay clicks when you turn the key ON, then you're good to
> go, and congrats on a successful tranny swap. Be sure to let us know what
> you find in the other tranny, but no hurry on that.
>
> --
> Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org
> Madison, Wisconsin, USA

The trans we just took out had a noise like an input shaft bushing was bad despite the low mileage (77k). The only time the noise would stop was when the clutch was disengaged. I would like to repair this problem and put it back in but I guess as long as this trans with the higher miles on it (180k) holds up I will probably just leave it like it is.

Dennis