[T3] proper carb spacers?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Apr 9 17:12:17 PDT 2019

Porsche 914 used the Djet thru 74 on the 2L, but 1.8 was L....

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"