[T3] EVER SO SLIGHT SURGING...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Aug 30 17:30:10 PDT 2019

I doubt its the clutch, sounds like its hunting and pecking,
perhaps there is play in something in the distributor, the weights or the
plate or the arm from the vacuum adv if your using that.
I know Ray is really anal about having a tight dizzy and I went thru that on
mine.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"