[T3] Standard Transmissions

donrob at yachtsales.com donrob at yachtsales.com
Sat Feb 16 14:19:27 PST 2019

People who live in a large city with heavy traffic will not look at a
standard.  I once drove my 66 Beetle to car show halfway across Toronto.
  I had to drive about 12 miles on the 401 Highway, a sixteen lane (yes
16) at Rush hour.  Not only did I not once get out of first gear, I was
not able to get my foot off the clutch at all unless I put the
transmission in neutral.

When I finally got to the show and got out of the car, my left leg fell
off.

Don Robertson
donrob at fastmail.com
905 566-0000