[T3] Unmovable Driver Seat

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Mar 8 10:05:22 PST 2019

and air chisel does amazing things too, but you need some meat to put it
against.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  “Hothe”
65 Notchback  “El Baja Rojo”
93 RX7  “Redstur”
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"