[T3] Unmovable Driver Seat

donrob at yachtsales.com donrob at yachtsales.com
Fri Mar 8 07:18:15 PST 2019

I learned a long time ago that to release a stuck (or pressed, like a
ball joint or tie rod end)part requires all three things at once:
penetrating oil (LOTS of it, it WILL go uphill), steady pressure (your
jack method) and a sharp rap from an appropriate hammer.

The effect of the hammer is multiplied at LEAST 5 times by the steady
pressure, and vice versa.  Think of removing a steering wheel with a
puller...  you set up the puller with LOTS of pressure and nothing
happens... you rap the top of the puller with a hammer and BANG, it pops
right off.

Don Robertson
905 566-0000 (cell)
donrob at fastmail.com