[T3] Fuel filler.

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Mon Mar 18 10:27:55 PDT 2019

After closer searching. Larry is correct in that ISP  West has the Filler/fender grommet.

So with Jim's advice I am going to order the parts and make the repair.

Fuel weeping is evident at the metal fuel filler neck to rubber hose connection. The thin rubber section under is split and not installed correctly.