[T3] 73 type 3 runner hose and intake gasket replacement?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 12:45:18 PDT 2019

The top of the case has a oil+grime mix not real thick. What would be best
to clean it after the parts are off? I read even dish soap can dry out
seals and the seals I am concerned about are the oil cooler, They don't
leak and I don't feel like changing them just don't want to risk ruining
them . Should I just wipe off the crud . I used WD 40 to clean the area
around the case vent tower because I was fixing the case grounds . The only
seals which won't be replaced are the cooler seals. I don't know what's in
wd40 and rather not risk it near the cooler seals.

William