[T3] Fuel leak on type 3 F.I. Fastback

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 16:05:48 PST 2019

I didn't read he was smelling gas so it might be brake fluid and if it is
gas I forgot the steel lines don't have a barbs on them I know they don't
on the rear yet I can't recall if mine do on the front or at the tank . I
only replaced the ones on the engine and from the engine to the rear metal
lines. I don't know if all years were the same deal. Jim has replaced more
than I have. I think the return at the tank has no barb nor did the plastic
three way fitting . Sort of a dumb idea at least on the pressure side .