[T3] 73 square diff ?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 11:57:21 PST 2019

I think I asked before, my AT diff begins with EJ the Bentley states EB .

 I have no way I know with out pulling it which is not going to happen,
what the final drive ratio is. Perhaps someone has OLD VW books of parts
manuals and can tell me. The cars built date is Feb 1973. It doesn't appear
to have been replaced and the trans shift speeds are where they should be
at least close enough since the speedo might be off due to front tire wear
or age yet it matches those LED speed reader signs sometimes.

 It's not high priority since I'm not about to replace it , just wanted to
know.