[T3] 2020 Invasion

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Tue Nov 19 03:51:00 PST 2019

I updated the Invasion website with a few more Invaders and preliminary info about the Invasion T-shirts. I also added a a bunch of links to pictures from past Invasions, so if you have never been and want to see what it is all about check out the picture links. Hopefully the ones that are linked to PhotoBucket albums work for everyone.
http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2020Invasion/index.html <http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2020Invasion/index.html?fbclid=IwAR1KHzcI1VVZFPmYqmFp7lRpMj40WSi4Tt6rdwFWn2G5PhKmnvfM7RiGE-o>Crescent City or bust in June 2020!

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com