[T3] 2020 Invasion

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Sun Nov 24 05:13:44 PST 2019

I am really excited to add ISP West (www.vwispwest.com) as an official sponsor for the 2020 Type 3 Invasion.  Alex and the crew at ISP have always been generous supporters of the Invasions and a great resource for the Type 3 community.  They are stepping it up a few notches for 2020.  We are still working out all of the details, but will have a nice bump to the donation for the charity, a discount on the purchase of new parts from ISP for Invaders that make the event, and continued support for the silent auction.  Very cool.

I have also added a few more Invaders and other info throughout the site.

Less than 7 months to go!

Crescent City or bust in 2020!

Later,
John Jaranson