[T3] my long term issue have to unplug TS1 for a smooth idle.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 12:33:56 PDT 2019

ISP west is the only place that sells the boot with the grommet the later
one. They also sell the gasket for the filler to the case. Yes I looked at
my seal under the filler neck that mounts to the body with two bolts. It
looks like it will fall into crumbs. The one under the filler cap is rubber
yet it looks fine, I think I made my own out of a rubber gasket from a ford
filler cap . I don't know what the one under the filler neck was made out
of . If it turns to crumbs perhaps I can just make one out of thick gasket
material . It looks like the filler neck flange has compressed what ever
that gasket is made of. I've never had it off. I know ISP west sells the
cap gasket the boot and the case to filler gasket don't see the filler neck
flange to body gasket. Mine is black , it's still there yet does not look
good.