[T3] Squareback at auction

Larry Thrasher larryt3162 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 19:42:58 PDT 2019

I was traveling thru S/W Arkansas and saw a Squareback on a car-hauler. I caught up with it in central Mississippi at at gas station and got to talk to  the driver. He said they were headed to an auction in Biloxi, MS, this weekend. The link to the auction company is https://vicariauction.com/biloxi-ms/
The car was a medium green (possibly a sea foam) and appeared to be 1969 or later. It had the wrap-around front signal lamps and larger flat rear lamps and IRS rear-end. I noted that it had none of the chrome strips on the body and the exhaust system was a four-into-one header and a single quiet pack muffler. Since it was on the top level of the car hauler, I was unable to see the interior, or motor, or a close inspection of the body/paint. From 20 feet, it looked fairly good. Perhaps some of the more southern members on this forum may be able to take a closer look.