[T3] On my 73 square , what should I look at on the breather with a PCV?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Sep 11 18:03:21 PDT 2019

I slotted the holes in the trigger points and clearanced the distributor a
bit.  These were nearly new points, ones that you had adjusted too.  I get
alot of missing under light throttle and lower RPM especially when the
mixture is leaner with a stock setting, with the advance MOST of that goes
away, Ray Greenwood had reccomended this mod with this cam, but I think I
took it farther than he suggested, as it ran better that way.

yea, I wonder when the T4 dist got this, or if they did... alot of changes
were done at different times with the T4 and some were never done, like the
late pressure sensors without the diaphragm that the T4 never got.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"