[T3] On my 73 square , what should I look at on the breather with a PCV?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 20:59:23 PDT 2019

I don't feel any missing driving under any load. Since with a standard
trans it's direct and an auto trans missing may not show in the same
manner. I have felt my car miss with the auto trans yet only when I was
coming to a stop and it really stood out when stopped. Yet it would always
clear by the next stop , I used to know when I used points because it would
miss at every stop replace the points and that would fix it. I can't recall
Keith if you have a standard or auto.