[T3] On my 73 square

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 16:31:29 PDT 2019

JIm ;

 I do have a space ECU , I think I brought this up before. It came out of
the 72 Square. Now that car was also an auto trans , it did not have the
EGR and the ECU has no plate on it so I don't know if it's a late E or
early E unit. I does however have the ground wire tab as well as the welded
on mount for the thermal unit to tell the temp for the EGR when to operate.
It's not like the earlier models it is for an E system. That's if for some
odd reason the ECU in my car the 048 has an issue reading the air temp
sensor. If I knew what pin 1 should read with the ECU unplugged I could
check that. Yes I'm stabbing in the dark.