[T3] Witness Squareback

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Sep 17 08:20:21 PDT 2019

On 17 Sep 2019 at 9:10, William Sills wrote:

> Well, it´s getting passed on again if anyone is interested.  Here the link to the current auction site.   http://paauctioncenter.com/upcoming-auctions/4189046
>
> No title....

Interesting, says No Title, found in a storage unit, and color underside of the
hood is dark blue, repainted light blue for the movie. This car is also a '71,
but for some reason I thought the Witness car was a '73.

So, if this was found in a storage unit, does that mean that the person who
brought it to the Hershey Invasion was not the person who recently sold it on
ebay? Anybody know?

It's been a long time. I should watch that movie again.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org