[T3] Witness Squareback

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Sep 17 18:00:07 PDT 2019

It IS the witness car we had at the invasion, and the mileage listed is that
which it had on it at the invasion.  I was told at one point that it was
running again but who knows?  it did have a paramount title to it at the
invasion point but the owner wasnt all that diligent with things and who
knows what happened over all these years, it may just have sat in that
storage unit we put it in that day.

it is a 71.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  “Hothe”
65 Notchback  “El Baja Rojo”
93 RX7  “Redstur”
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"