[T3] Witness Squareback

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Sep 17 17:50:34 PDT 2019

Yes, apparently despite the ebay listing results, it did not sell, its still
in PA.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"