[T3] Two Tests

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 10:58:00 PDT 2019

KTPhil in SoCal has offered you his VW Tester & considerable expertise to
help you get it running right, but you haven't even taken him up on his
offer!
PS:  We moved from Redding, CA to Eugene, OR because it's always 15-20
degrees cooler!  :-)

Eugene, Oregon

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/