[T3] my long term issue have to unplug TS1 for a smooth idle.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:16:29 PDT 2019

 It started right up . I drove it for 45 minutes and it seemed to have
better pickup . Once I got home I first checked TS1 and read 120 ohm left
the engine running . TS2 read 65 ohm ohm right after shut down.

 The idle didn't hang like it did before. Still when I first started it the
RPM was a bit higher than 850 it increased by 50 RPM and it then climbed to
1200 seems there is a lag before the AAR brings the idle up yet it does get
to 1200 faster. I'm not sure if its to rich starting cold or what it is. To
be honest it's been so long all I can remember is I'm pretty sure when I
used to start it cold the idle was always 1000 RPM in park and only changed
lower when placing in drive.

 Once warmed up the idle is consistent , before it was not. In 2015 when I
swapped the 116 E unit in place of the 101 D it didn't change anything that
I could tell .

 I don't have anything to compare the way mine starts with. Jim when you
start your 73 what do you notice ?