[T3] type3-vwtype3.org Digest, Vol 112, Issue 1

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jan 2 11:03:53 PST 2020

Looks like it's the same.
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Adney <jadney at vwtype3.org>
To: type3 <type3 at vwtype3.org>
Sent: Wed, Jan 1, 2020 6:12 pm
Subject: Re: [T3] type3-vwtype3.org Digest, Vol 112, Issue 1

On 1 Jan 2020 at 21:45, S UNSWORTH wrote:

> With reference to Type 3 Outer Window Scrapers you already have
> perfect replacements readily available from VW ISP West. I bought a pair
> for my Marina Blue Twin Carburettor Automatic Variant

Okay, it took me a while to find them, but they are there, under doors, not
under window rubber. Still, they are US$80 + shipping for a pair of outers,
which still seems expensive to me.

I'm wondering if these are the same as the ones in Europe, as the price is
about the same and both of these come without the holes for the rivets. I'm
sure the originals came with the holes already molded in.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

If you need more help, contact: gregm at vwtype3.org