[T3] There will be a 4th build

Hal Sullivan tristessa at tristessa.us
Thu Jun 25 22:05:00 PDT 2020

On 6/25/20 6:25 PM, Keith Park wrote:
> So once again.  Sigh!!!  Cheap parts are really a problem out there!
>

> I keep hearing this voice, STOCK..  Come BACK to the light..  But im afraid
> that my accelerator pedal would never feel same again!

If you think cheap parts are a problem in the T4 world, it's even worse
in the T1/T3 15/1600cc parts supply these days.  Chinese everything all
over the place, typically with no Q/C at all. Brand new cranks bent,
cracked or with with ovaled bearing journals, connecting rods that need
to be rebuilt straight out of the box, EMPI carbs and distributors,
heads made from aluminum that almost still smells like Coors Light...

The AA Performance P/C sets are actually some of the better stuff coming
off the boat.