[T3] There will be a 4th build

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 10:56:20 PDT 2020

 When I first read this, I thought it said, "will there be a 4th build"?
 You probably should have bored the original 2.0L cylinders from the get
go, or at least for this build. Sometimes used parts are OK, but then
other times not. The Chinese connection is partly why Jake starting
getting out of T-4s years ago.No quality control. Like Hal said, the t-1/t-3
world is even worse, unless you have a supply stock of OEM parts.Bob 65 notch S with sunroof